Various Civic amenities are designed to suit all tastes and necessities of senior citizens, few of them are Library, Temple, Garden, Dining hall etc.
Unique Facilities at Shantidhama
- Well furnished Deluxe and Mini Cottages / Rooms. Total 150.
- Modern dining hall with furniture.
- Hygienic and well maintained central kitchen with service staff.
- A good library consisting of Spiritual Books & Reading Room.
- Beautiful Gardens, Water Body, Park, Lawn & Surrounding Greenery.
- Wide Concrete Roads and Tracks for Morning & Evening Walk within Campus.
- Attractive play ground specially designed for children.
- Healthy, Clean, Pure intimate atmosphere.
- 24 hours supply of hot / cold water and R.O. drinking water.
- Ample Parking space for four and two wheelers
- Exclusive guest house for visitors.
- All cottages & Rooms have attached toilet and bathroom.
- Individual cot, almirah and other necessary things for each resident.
- All round compound wall, C.C.T.V and all time Security Staff.
- Opportunity for residents to take part in daily worship and festivals at grand temple built within the campus.
- Opportunity for celebrating Marriage anniversary, Birth days & Special Events.
- Entertainment competitions in which Senior Citizens can take part.
- Cordial and individual service to all the residents.
- Specialist doctors will examine the patients weekly.
- In special cases, they will attend to the needs of the residents twice or more times.
- In case of emergency, immediate medical attention will be provided.
- There is an Ambulance, ready for 24 hours service.
- A physiotherapist provides the treatment weekly 2 / 3 times.
This is designed in a very exclusive way to make the residents comfortable in an amicable habitat while dining. And this acts as a gathering place as it is built in prime location of Shantidhama.
- Only vegetarian food will be provided here.
- Good and nutritious food will be given.
- Quality of milk, fruits and vegetables will be maintained.
- Special diet as per the advice of the doctors will be provided to cardiology and diabetes patients.
- Special meals will be served on days of Indian Festivals and Special Festivals.